Applying for a visa is the most crucial stage of a student’s aspirations of studying overseas. Therefore one must be extremely careful and avoid mistakes while preparing the required documents.
Visa Valley has one of the highest visa success rates in the industry. Visa Valley is registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in Australia. For details we recommend all students to visit Australian Government website www.mara.gov.au. Only MARA registered agents are qualified and approved to lodge visa application. Visa applicants must ensure that agent name is there on MARA website.
Most countries have the following basic information and documents for student visa application:
- Have an offer letter from a reputed university / college.
- Having enough funds to support your studies overseas.
- Deposit your tuition fees as per the requirement.
- Have your passport and passport size photographs as per the requirement.
- English language proficiency as per requirement of the country you are applying in.
- Good education credentials.
- A statement of purpose to explain your intent of studying a particular course in a particular country.
- The right kind of course which is related to student’s previous studies and work experience.
- A health checks (medical) examination.
- Police Clearance certificate- PCC ( if required)
Once these required documents are in place, the student can fill the appropriate application form and pay the application fees and then lodge their student visa application.
Visa Valley provides all students with trouble free visa application services. Therefore a student will not have to worry about the application process and documents. We work for Quality and not Quantity. We treat you as an individuals and not as mere numbers in volume as it’s a question of student’s career and life.
Visa Valley also provides following services to all our clients.
- Individual visa counseling and visa application file preparation.
- Filling of student application forms accurately.
- Arranging and preparing your VISA APPLICATION file.
- VISA application – Submission at High Commission/Embassy.
- We lodge visa application in a professional manner.
- We keep complete record of all critical dates regarding the case.
- E-visa lodgment. We apply all our cases (wherever possible) online; it saves lot of time and makes processing faster.
- We keep track of every application and keep clients informed about the progress.
- Our charges are fixed and there are no hidden costs.
Visa Valley Believes in "SLOW TO PROMISE AND QUICK TO PERFORM POLICY" and we work hard to make our clients application successful.